Opening the Hood
- Inside the vehicle, pull the hood release handle located under the left-hand side of the instrument panel.
- Slightly lift the hood.
- Release the hood latch by pushing the secondary release lever to your left-hand side.
- Open the hood.Support the hood with the strut.
Closing the Hood
- Remove the hood strut from the catch and secure it correctly after use.
- Lower the hood and allow it to drop under its own weight for the last 8-12 in (20-30 cm).
Make sure that the hood is correctly closed.