Before activating the seat memory, make sure that the area immediately surrounding the seat is clear of obstructions and that all occupants are clear of moving parts.
Do not use the memory function when your vehicle is moving.
This feature will automatically recall the position of the driver seat and power mirrors. The memory control is located on the driver door.
Saving a PreSet Position
- Switch the ignition on.
- Adjust the seat and exterior mirrors to your desired position.
- Press and hold the desired preset button until you hear a single tone.
You can save up to three preset memory positions. You can save a memory preset at any time.
Recalling a PreSet Position
Press and release the preset button associated with your desired driving position. The seat and mirrors will move to the position stored for that preset.
A preset memory position can only be recalled when the ignition is off, or when the transmission is in park (P) or neutral (N) if the ignition is on.
You can also recall a preset memory position by:
- Pressing the unlock button on your integrated keyhead transmitter or intelligent access key fob if it is linked to a preset position.
- Unlocking the intelligent driver door handle if a linked key fob is present.
- Entering a personal entry code on the Securicode keypad. See
Locking and Unlocking.
Using a linked key fob to recall your memory position when the ignition is off moves the seat to the Easy Entry position.
Pressing any active memory feature control - power seat, mirror (or any memory button) during a memory recall cancels the operation.
Linking a PreSet Position to your Remote Control or Intelligent Access Key Fob
Your vehicle can save the preset memory positions for up to three remote controls or intelligent access (IA) keys.
- With the ignition on, move the memory positions to the desired positions.
- Press and hold the desired preset button for about five seconds. A tone will sound after about two seconds. Continue holding until a second tone is heard.
- Within three seconds, press the lock button on the remote control you are linking.
To unlink a remote control, follow the same procedure – except in step 3, press the unlock button on the remote control.
If more than one linked remote control or intelligent access key is in range, the memory function moves to the settings of the first key to initiate a memory recall.
Easy Entry and Exit Feature
If you enable the easy entry and exit feature, it automatically moves the driver seat position rearward up to two inches (five centimeters) when you switch the ignition off.
The driver seat will return to the previous position when you switch the ignition on.
You can enable or disable this feature in the information display. See Information Displays.