For a complete listing of the accessories that are available for your vehicle, please contact your authorized dealer or visit the online store web site:
|Web Address (United States)
|Web Address (Canada)
Ford Motor Company will repair or replace any properly authorized dealer-installed Ford Original Accessory found to be defective in factory-supplied materials or workmanship during the warranty period, as well as any component damaged by the defective accessories.
Ford Motor Company warrants your vehicle's accessory through the warranty that provides the greatest benefit:
- 24 months, unlimited mileage.
- The remainder of your new vehicle limited warranty.
Contact your authorized dealer for details and a copy of the warranty.
- Bumper protectors.
- Rear spoiler.
- Side-window deflectors.
- Splash guards.
- All-weather floor mats.
- Door sill plates.
- Electrochromatic compass/temperature interior mirrors.
- Premium carpeted floor mats.
- Rear seat entertainment*.
- Ash cup or smoker's packages.
- Cargo area protectors.
- Cargo net.
- Cargo organizers.
- Charge cord bag*.
- Interior light kit.
- Roof racks and carriers*.
Peace of mind
- Bumper-mounted parking sensor*.
- Keyless entry keypad.
- Locking fuel plug for capless fuel system.
- Remote start.
- Vehicle security systems.
- Wheel locks.
*Ford Licensed Accessories (FLA) are warranted by the accessory manufacturer's warranty. Ford Licensed Accessories are fully designed and developed by the accessory manufacturer and have not been designed or tested to Ford Motor Company engineering requirements. Contact your authorized dealer for details regarding the manufacturer's limited warranty and a copy of the FLA product limited warranty offered by the accessory manufacturer.
For maximum vehicle performance, keep the following information in mind when adding accessories or equipment to your vehicle:
- When adding accessories, equipment, passengers and luggage to your vehicle, do not exceed the total weight capacity of the vehicle or of the front or rear axle (GVWR or GAWR as indicated on the Safety Compliance Certification label). Consult your authorized dealer for specific weight information.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulate the use of mobile communications systems — such as two-way radios, telephones and theft alarms - that are equipped with radio transmitters. Any such equipment installed in your vehicle should comply with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulations and should be installed only by a qualified service technician.
- Mobile communications systems may harm the operation of your vehicle, particularly if they are not properly designed for automotive use.
- Any non-Ford electrical or electronic accessories or components that are added to the vehicle by the authorized dealer or the owner, may adversely affect battery performance and durability, and may also adversely affect the performance of other electrical systems in the vehicle.