For a complete listing of the accessories that are available for your vehicle, please contact your authorized dealer or visit the online store web site:
|Web Address (United States)
|Web Address (Canada)
Ford Motor Company will repair or replace any properly authorized dealer-installed Ford Original Accessory found to be defective in factory-supplied materials or workmanship during the warranty period, as well as any component damaged by the defective accessories.
Ford Motor Company will warrant your Ford accessory through the warranty that provides the greatest benefit:
- 24 months, unlimited mileage.
- The remainder of your new vehicle limited warranty.
Contact an authorized dealer for details and a copy of the warranty.
- Custom graphics*.
- Hood protector*.
- Rear spoilers.
- Wheel center caps.
- Ambient lighting.
- Floor mats.
- Illuminated sill plates.
- Shift knobs.
- Sport pedals.
- Ash cup (smoker's packages).
- Cargo area protector.
- Cargo net.
- Soft cargo organizers.
- Tablet cradle.
Peace of Mind
- Bumper-mounted parking assist system*.
- Full vehicle covers.
- Remote start.
- Roadside assistance kit.
- Temporary spare tire kit.
- Vehicle security systems.
- Wheel locks.
*Ford Licensed Accessory. The accessory manufacturer designs, develops and therefore warrants Ford Licensed Accessories, and does not design or test these accessories to Ford Motor Company engineering requirements. Contact an authorized Ford dealer for the manufacturer's limited warranty details and request a copy of the Ford Licensed Accessories product limited warranty from the accessory manufacturer.
For maximum vehicle performance, keep the following information in mind when adding accessories, equipment, passengers and luggage to your vehicle:
- Do not exceed the total weight capacity of the vehicle or of the front or rear axle (GVWR or GAWR as indicated on the Safety Compliance Certification label). Consult an authorized dealer for specific weight information.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulate the use of radio transmitter-equipped mobile communications systems, for example, two-way radios, telephones and theft alarms. Any such equipment should comply with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulations, and an authorized dealer should install this equipment.
- An authorized dealer should install mobile communications systems. Improper installation may harm the operation of your vehicle, particularly if their manufacturer did not design the mobile communication system specifically for automotive use.
- If you or an authorized dealer add any non-Ford electrical or electronic accessories or components to your vehicle, you may adversely affect battery performance and durability. In addition, you may also adversely affect the performance of other electrical systems in the vehicle.