Warranty repairs to your vehicle must be performed by an authorized dealer. While any authorized dealer handling your vehicle line will provide warranty service, we recommend you return to your selling authorized dealer who wants to ensure your continued satisfaction.
Please note that certain warranty repairs require special training and equipment, so not all authorized dealers are authorized to perform all warranty repairs. This means that, depending on the warranty repair needed, you may have to take your vehicle to another authorized dealer.
A reasonable time must be allowed to perform a repair after taking your vehicle to the authorized dealer. Repairs will be made using Ford or Motorcraft® parts, or remanufactured or other parts that are authorized by Ford.
Away From Home
If you are away from home when your vehicle needs service, contact the Ford Customer Relationship Center or use the online resources listed below to find the nearest authorized dealer.
In the United States:
Ford Motor CompanyCustomer Relationship CenterP.O. Box 6248Dearborn, MI 48126
1-800-392-3673 (FORD)(TDD for the hearing impaired: 1-800-232-5952)If your vehicle is configured as a motorhome please call 1-800-444-3311 for support.
Additional information and resources are available online:
These are some of the items that can be found online:
- U.S. dealer locator by Dealer Name, City/State or Zip Code.
- Owner Manuals.
- Maintenance Schedules.
- Ford Extended Service Plans.
- Ford Genuine Accessories.
- Service specials and promotions.
Customer Relationship CentreFord Motor Company of Canada, LimitedP.O. Box 2000Oakville, Ontario L6K 0C8
1-800-565-3673 (FORD)(TDD for the hearing impaired: 1-888-658-6805)
FordServiceCA (English)FordServiceQC (Français)
If you have questions or concerns, or are unsatisfied with the service you are receiving, follow these steps:
- Contact your Sales Representative or Service Advisor at your selling or servicing authorized dealer.
- If your inquiry or concern remains unresolved, contact the Sales Manager, Service Manager or Customer Relations Manager.
- If you require assistance or clarification on Ford Motor Company policies, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Center.
In order to help us serve you better, please have the following information available when contacting a Customer Relationship Center:
- Vehicle Identification Number.
- Your telephone number (home and business).
- The name of the authorized dealer and city where located.
- The vehicle’s current odometer reading.
In some states within the United States, you must directly notify Ford in writing before pursuing remedies under your state's warranty laws, and Ford is also allowed a final repair attempt.
Additionally, in some states within the United States, a consumer has the option of submitting a warranty dispute to the BBB Auto Line before taking action under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, or to the extent allowed by state law, before pursuing replacement or repurchase remedies provided by certain state laws. This dispute handling procedure is not required prior to enforcing state created rights or other rights which are independent of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act or state replacement or repurchase laws.