For a complete listing of the accessories that are available for your vehicle, please contact your authorized dealer or visit the online store web site:
|Web Address (United States)
|Web Address (Canada)
Ford Motor Company will repair or replace any properly authorized dealer-installed Ford Original Accessory found to be defective in factory-supplied materials or workmanship during the warranty period, as well as any component damaged by the defective accessories.
Ford Motor Company warrants your vehicle's accessory through the warranty that provides the greatest benefit:
- 24 months, unlimited mileage.
- The remainder of your new vehicle limited warranty.
Contact an authorized dealer for details and a copy of the warranty.
- Side window deflectors*.
- Splash guards.
- Ambient lighting.
- Electrochromic compass and temperature interior mirrors.
- Floor mats.
- Rear seat entertainment system*.
- Ash cup or coin holder.
- Cargo organization and management.
- Cross bars*.
- Roof rack and carriers*.
- Roof rails.
- SUV camping tent*.
- Trailer hitches, wiring harnesses and accessories.
Peace of Mind
- Bumper protector.
- Car cover*.
- Cargo area protector.
- Cargo security shade.
- Keyless entry keypad.
- Remote start.
- Vehicle security.
- Wheel locks.
*Ford Licensed Accessory. The accessory manufacturer designs, develops and therefore warrants Ford Licensed Accessories, and does not design or test these accessories to Ford Motor Company engineering requirements.Contact an authorized Ford dealer for the accessory manufacturer's limited warranty details and request a copy of the Ford Licensed Accessories product limited warranty from the accessory manufacturer.
For maximum vehicle performance, keep the following information in mind when adding accessories or equipment to your vehicle:
- When adding accessories, equipment, passengers and luggage to your vehicle, do not exceed the total weight capacity of the vehicle or of the front or rear axle (GVWR or GAWR as indicated on the Safety Compliance Certification label).Ask an authorized dealer for specific weight information.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulate the use of mobile communications systems that are equipped with radio transmitters, for example two-way radios, telephones and theft alarms. Any such equipment installed in your vehicle should comply with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulations and should be installed only by an authorized dealer.
- Mobile communications systems may harm the operation of your vehicle, particularly if their manufacturer did not design them specifically for automotive use.
- If you or an authorized Ford dealer add any non-Ford electrical or electronic accessories or components to your vehicle, you may adversely affect battery performance and durability. In addition, you may also adversely affect the performance of other electrical systems in the vehicle.