Before activating the memory seat, make sure that the area immediately surrounding the seat is clear of obstructions and that all occupants are clear of moving parts.|
Do not use the memory function when your vehicle is moving.
This function recalls the position of the following:
- Driver seat.
- Power mirrors.
The memory control is on the driver door.
Saving a PreSet Position
- Switch the ignition on.
- Adjust the memory features to your preferred position.
- Press and hold the preferred memory button until you hear a single tone.
You can save up to three memory position presets. You can save a memory preset at any time.
Recalling a PreSet Position
Press and release the memory button associated with your preferred driving position. The memory features move to the position stored for that preset.
You can only recall a preset memory position when you switch the ignition off, or when the transmission is in park (P) or neutral (N), and your vehicle is not moving if you switch the ignition on.
You can also recall a preset memory position by:
- Pressing the unlock button on your remote control if it is linked to a preset position.
- Unlocking the intelligent driver door handle if a linked remote control is present.
Using a linked remote control to recall your memory position when the ignition is off moves the seat to the Easy Entry position.
Pressing any active memory feature adjustment control, or any memory button, during a memory recall cancels the operation.
Linking a PreSet Position to Your Remote Control or Intelligent Access Key
You can save preset memory positions for up to three remote controls or intelligent access (IA) keys.
- With the ignition on, move the memory positions to the preferred positions.
- Press and hold the preferred preset button for about five seconds. A tone sounds after about two seconds. Continue holding until you hear a second tone.
- Within three seconds, press the lock button on the remote control you are linking.
To unlink a remote control, follow the same procedure – except in step 3, press the unlock button on the remote control.
If more than one linked remote control or intelligent access key is in range, the memory function moves to the settings of the first key to initiate a memory recall.
Easy Entry and Exit Feature
If you enable the easy entry and exit feature, it moves the driver seat position rearward up to
5 cm (2 in) when you switch the ignition off.
The driver seat returns to its previous position when you switch the ignition on.