Before activating the memory seat, make sure that the area immediately surrounding the seat is clear of obstructions and that all occupants are clear of moving parts.|
Do not use the memory function when your vehicle is moving.
This feature automatically recalls the position of the following:
- Driver seat.
- Power mirrors.
- Optional power steering column.
The memory control is on the driver door.
Saving a PreSet Position
- Switch the ignition on.
- Adjust the memory features to your desired position.
- Press and hold the desired preset button until you hear a single tone.
A confirmation that a memory preset is saved will appear in the information display.
You can save up to three preset memory positions. You can save a memory preset at any time.
Recalling a PreSet Position
Press and release the preset button associated with your desired driving position. The memory features move to the position stored for that preset.
You can only recall a preset memory position when the ignition is off, or when the transmission in park (P) or neutral (N) if the ignition is on.
Press any seat or mirror adjustment switch, or any memory button during a memory recall, to cancel the operation.
You can also recall a preset memory position by:
- Pressing the unlock button on your intelligent access key fob if it is linked to a preset position.
- Unlocking the intelligent driver door handle if a linked key fob is present.
Using a linked key fob to recall your memory position when the ignition is off moves the seat and steering column to the Easy Entry position.
Linking a PreSet Position to your Remote Control or Intelligent Access Key
Your vehicle can save the preset memory positions for up to three remote controls or intelligent access (IA) keys.
- With the ignition on, move the memory positions to the desired positions.
- Press and hold the desired preset button for about five seconds. A tone sounds after about two seconds. Continue holding until you hear a second tone.
- Within three seconds, press the lock button on the remote control you are linking.
To unlink a remote control, follow the same procedure – except in Step 3, press the unlock button on the remote control.
Easy Entry and Exit Feature
If you enable the easy entry and exit feature, it automatically moves the driver seat position rearward up to
2 in (5 cm) when you switch the ignition off. The driver seat returns to the previous position when you switch the ignition on.