Vehicles sold in the United States: Getting Roadside Assistance
To fully assist you should you have a vehicle concern, Lincoln offers a complimentary roadside assistance program. This program is separate from the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
The service is available:
- Throughout the life of the vehicle for original owners.
- For six years or
70,000 mi (110,000 km) (whichever comes first) for subsequent owners.
Roadside Assistance covers:
- A flat tire change with a good spare (except vehicles supplied with a tire inflation kit).
- Battery jump start.
- Lock-out assistance (key replacement cost is the client's responsibility).
- Fuel delivery — independent service contractors, if not prohibited by state, local or municipal law shall deliver up to
2 gal (8 L) of gasoline fuel to a disabled vehicle. Roadside Assistance limits fuel delivery service to two no-charge occurrences within a 12-month period.
- Winch out — available within
100 ft (30 m) of a paved or county maintained road, no recoveries.
- Towing — independent service contractors, if not prohibited by state, local or municipal law shall tow Lincoln eligible vehicles to the client's selling or preferred dealer within
100 mi (160 km) of the disablement location or to the nearest Lincoln dealer. If a client requests a tow to a selling or preferred dealer that is more than
100 mi (160 km) from the disablement location, the client is responsible for any mileage costs in excess of
100 mi (160 km).
- Roadside Assistance includes up to $200 for a towed trailer if the disabled eligible vehicle requires service at the nearest authorized dealer.If the towing vehicle is operational but the trailer is not, then the trailer does not qualify for any roadside services.
Vehicles Sold in the United States: Using Roadside Assistance
United States clients who require roadside assistance, call 1-800-521-4140 or contact Roadside Assistance using the Lincoln Way mobile app.
If you need to arrange roadside assistance for yourself, Lincoln reimburses a reasonable amount for towing to the nearest Lincoln dealership within
100 mi (160 km). To obtain reimbursement information, United States clients, call 1-800-521-4140. Clients need to submit their original receipts.
Vehicles Sold in Canada: Getting Roadside Assistance
To fully assist you should you have a vehicle concern, Lincoln offers a complimentary roadside assistance program. This program is eligible within Canada or the continental United States.
The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
This program is separate from the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, beginning from the original warranty start date and lasts the life of the vehicle for the original owner. Subsequent owners receive coverage that is concurrent with the 6 years or
70,000 mi (110,000 km) (whichever occurs first) powertrain warranty coverage period.
Canadian roadside coverage and benefits may differ from the U.S. coverage.
For complete program coverage details, review your warranty guide, contact your dealer, call us in Canada at 1-800-387-9333, or visit our website at www.lincolncanada.com.
If you purchased your vehicle in Canada and require roadside assistance, please call 1-800-387-9333 or contact Roadside Assistance using the Lincoln Way mobile app.
For quick reference, complete the roadside assistance identification card found in the glove compartment of your vehicle and place it in your wallet.