For routine cleaning, wipe the surface with a soft, damp cloth. For more thorough cleaning, wipe the surface with a mild soap and water solution. Dry the area with a soft cloth.
If you cannot completely clean the leather using a mild soap and water solution, you can try a commercially available leather cleaning product designed for automotive interiors.
To check for compatibility, first test any cleaner or stain remover on an inconspicuous part of the leather.
- remove dust and loose dirt with a vacuum cleaner
- clean spills and stains as quickly as possible
- check for compatibility by first testing any cleaner or stain remover on an inconspicuous part of the leather.
Do not use the following products as these may damage the leather:
- oil/petroleum-based leather conditioners
- household cleaners
- alcohol solutions
- solvents or cleaners intended specifically for rubber, vinyl and plastics.