Warranty repairs to your vehicle must be performed by an authorized dealer. While any authorized dealer handling your vehicle line provides warranty service, we recommend you return to your selling authorized dealer who wants to ensure your continued satisfaction.
Please note that certain warranty repairs require special training and equipment, so not all authorized dealers are authorized to perform all warranty repairs. This means that, depending on the warranty repair needed, you may have to take your vehicle to another authorized dealer.
A reasonable time must be allowed to perform a repair after taking your vehicle to the authorized dealer. Repairs are made using Lincoln or Motorcraft parts, or remanufactured or other parts that are authorized by Lincoln.
Away From Home
If you are away from home when your vehicle needs service, contact the Lincoln Client Relationship Center or use the online resources listed below to find the nearest authorized dealer.
In the United States:
Client Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126
TDD for the hearing impaired: 1-800-232-5952
These are some of the items that can be found online:
- United States dealer locator by Dealer Name, City, State or ZIP Code.
- Owner Manuals.
- Maintenance Schedules.
- Lincoln Extended Service Plans.
- Lincoln Original Accessories.
- Service specials and promotions.
Lincoln Client Relationship Centre
Lincoln of Canada, Limited
P.O. Box 2000
Oakville, Ontario L6K 1C8
TDD for the hearing impaired: 1-888-658-6805
If you have questions or concerns, or are unsatisfied with the service you are receiving, follow these steps:
- Contact your Sales Representative or Service Advisor at your selling or servicing authorized dealer.
- If your inquiry or concern remains unresolved, contact the Sales Manager, Service Manager or Customer Relations Manager.
- If you require assistance or clarification on Lincoln policies, please contact the Lincoln Client Relationship Center.
In order to help us serve you better, please have the following information available when contacting a Client Relationship Center:
- Vehicle Identification Number.
- Your telephone number (home and business).
- The name of the authorized dealer and city where located.
- The vehicle’s current odometer reading.
In some states, you must directly notify Lincoln in writing before pursuing remedies under your state’s warranty laws. Lincoln is also allowed a final repair attempt in some states.
In the United States, a warranty dispute must be submitted to the BBB AUTO LINE before taking action under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, or to the extent allowed by state law, before pursuing replacement or repurchase remedies provided by certain state laws. This dispute handling procedure is not required prior to enforcing state created rights or other rights which are independent of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act or state replacement or repurchase laws.