Bulbs can become hot. Let the bulb cool down before removing it. Failure to do so could result in personal injury.|
Switch the lamps and the ignition off. Failure to follow this warning could result in serious personal injury.
Install in the reverse order unless otherwise stated.
High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps
These lamps operate at a high voltage. See an authorized dealer if they fail.
Front Direction Indicator
- Switch all of the lamps and the ignition off.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Turn the bulb holder counterclockwise and remove it.
- Remove the bulb by pulling it straight out.
LED lamps are not serviceable items. See an authorized dealer if they fail.
The following lamps are LED:
- Front parking lamps.
- Front side marker lamps.
- Side direction indicators.
- Rear side marker lamps.
- Brake and rear lamps.
- Central high mounted brake lamp.
- Rear direction indicators.
- Reversing lamps.
- License plate lamps.