Regular waxing is necessary to protect your car's paint from the elements. We recommend that you wash and wax the painted surface once or twice a year.
When washing and waxing, park your vehicle in a shaded area out of direct sunlight. Always wash your vehicle before applying wax.
- Use a quality wax that does not contain abrasives.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to apply and remove the wax.
- Apply a small amount of wax in a back-and-forth motion, not in circles.
- Do not allow wax to come in contact with any non-body (low-gloss black) colored trim. The wax will discolor or stain the parts over time.Roof racks.Bumpers.Grained door handles.Side moldings.Mirror housings.Windshield cowl area.
- Do not apply wax to glass areas.
- After waxing, your car's paint should feel smooth, and be free of streaks and smudges.