For a complete listing of the accessories that are available for your vehicle, please contact your authorized dealer or visit the online store web site:
|Web Address (United States)
|Web Address (Canada)
Lincoln Motor Company will repair or replace any properly authorized dealer-installed Lincoln Original Accessory found to be defective in factory-supplied materials or workmanship during the warranty period, as well as any component damaged by the defective accessories.
Lincoln Motor Company will warrant your vehicle through the warranty that provides the greatest benefit:
- 24 months, unlimited mileage.
- The remainder of your new vehicle limited warranty.
Contact an authorized dealer for details and a copy of the warranty.
- All-weather floor mats.
- Carpeted floor mats.
- Ash cup (smoker's packages).
- Car cover*.
- Cargo area protector.
- Cargo organization and management.
Peace of Mind
- Wheel locks.
- Remote start.
- Vehicle security.
*The accessory manufacturer designs, develops and therefore warrants Lincoln Licensed Accessories, and does not design or test these accessories to Lincoln Motor Company engineering requirements. Contact an authorized Lincoln dealer for the manufacturer's limited warranty details and request a copy of the Lincoln Licensed Accessories product limited warranty from the accessory manufacturer.
For maximum vehicle performance, keep the following information in mind when adding accessories or equipment to your vehicle:
- When adding accessories, equipment, passengers and luggage to your vehicle, do not exceed the total weight capacity of the vehicle or of the front or rear axle (GVWR or GAWR as indicated on the Safety Compliance Certification label).Consult an authorized dealer for specific weight information.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulate the use of mobile communications systems that are equipped with radio transmitters, for example two-way radios, telephones and theft alarms. Any such equipment installed in your vehicle should comply with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulations and should be installed only by an authorized dealer.
- Mobile communications systems may harm the operation of your vehicle, particularly if their manufacturer did not design them specifically for automotive use.
- If you or an authorized Lincoln dealer add any non-Lincoln electrical or electronic accessories or components to your vehicle, you may adversely affect battery performance and durability.In addition, you may also adversely affect the performance of other electrical systems in the vehicle.