Before activating the memory seat, make sure that the area immediately surrounding the seat is clear of obstructions and that all occupants are clear of moving parts.|
Do not use the memory function when your vehicle is moving.
This feature automatically recalls the position of the following:
- Driver seat.
- Power mirrors.
- Power steering column.
The memory control is on the driver door.
Saving a Preset Position
- Switch the ignition on.
- Adjust the memory features to your desired position.
- Press and hold the desired preset button until you hear a single tone.
You can save up to three preset memory positions. You can save a memory preset at any time.
Recalling a Preset Position
Press and release the preset button associated with your desired driving position. The memory features move to the position stored for that preset.
You can only recall a preset memory position when the ignition is off, or when the transmission is in park (P) or neutral (N) (and your vehicle is not moving) if the ignition is on.
You can also recall a preset memory position by:
- Pressing the unlock button on your intelligent access key fob if it is linked to a preset position.
- Unlocking the intelligent driver door handle if a linked key fob is present.
- Entering a personal entry code on the Securicode keypad. See
Doors and Locks.
Using a linked key fob to recall your memory position when the ignition is off moves the seat to the Easy Entry position.
Pressing any active memory feature adjustment control (or any memory button) during a memory recall cancels the operation.
Linking a Preset Position to your Remote Control or Intelligent Access Key Fob
You can save preset memory positions for up to three remote controls or intelligent access (IA) keys.
- With the ignition on, move the memory positions to the desired positions.
- Press and hold the preset button you desire for about five seconds. A tone sounds after a few seconds. Continue holding until you hear a second tone.
- Within three seconds, press the lock button on the remote control you are linking.
To unlink a remote control, follow the same procedure – except in step 3, press the unlock button on the remote control.
If more than one linked remote control or intelligent access key is in range, the memory function moves to the settings of the first key to initiate a memory recall.
Easy Entry and Exit Feature
If you enable the easy entry and exit feature, it automatically moves the driver seat position rearward up to
2 in (5 cm) when you switch the ignition off.
The driver seat will return to its previous position when you switch the ignition on.