To create your own personal access code:
- Enter the factory-set code.
- Press 1·2 on the keypad within five seconds.
- Enter your personal five-digit code.
- Press 1·2 on the keypad to save personal code one.
The doors lock then unlock to confirm that programming was successful.
To program additional personal access codes, repeat Steps 1-3, then for Step 4:
- Press 3·4 to save personal code two.
- Press 5·6 to save personal code three.
- Press 7·8 to save personal code four.
- Press 9·0 to save personal code five.
- Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
- Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
- The factory-set code works even if you have set your own personal code.