Active park assist only assists leaving parallel parking spaces.
- Press the parking aid button.
- Press the active park assist icon on the touchscreen.
- Select parallel park exit.
- Use the turn signal to choose the direction to exit the parking space.
- Press and hold the brake pedal.
- Release the steering wheel and shift into neutral (N).
- Release the parking brake.
- Press and hold the parking aid button.
- Release the brake pedal to allow your vehicle to move.
After active park assist drives your vehicle to a position where you can exit the parking space in a forward movement, a message appears instructing you to take full control of your vehicle.
- Take control of your vehicle.
You can slow down your vehicle at any time by pressing the brake pedal.