When your vehicle is ready to come out of storage, do the following:
- Wash your vehicle to remove any dirt or grease film build-up on window surfaces.
- Check windshield wipers for any deterioration.
- Check tire pressures and set tire inflation per the Tire Label.
- Check brake pedal operation. Drive your vehicle
15 ft (4.5 m) back and forth to remove rust build-up.
- Check coolant levels to make sure there are no leaks, and fluids are at recommended levels.
- If you removed the 12 volt battery, clean the 12 volt battery cable ends and check for damage.
Contact an authorized dealer if you have any concerns or issues.