Select the apps option in the feature drawer.
- If your device is connected via USB, switch Apple CarPlay off.
- Connect your device to a USB port or pair and connect using Bluetooth.
- If prompted to enable CarPlay, select Disable.
- Start the apps on your device that you want to use through SYNC.
If you close the apps on your device, you will not be able to use them through the system.
- Select the app that you want to use on the touchscreen.
Connect your device to a USB port if you want to use a navigation app. When using a navigation app, keep your device unlocked and the app open.