The system turns the high beams off if any of the following occur:
- You switch the system off.
- You set the lighting control to any position except autolamps.
- The ambient light level is high enough that you do not require high beams.
- The system detects an approaching vehicle's headlamps or a leading vehicle's tail lamps.
- The system detects severe rain, snow or fog.
- The system detects street lighting.
- The camera has reduced visibility.
- The vehicle speed falls below approximately
19 mph (30 km/h).
The deactivation speed may be lower on curves.