- Make sure Bluetooth® is enabled on your device.
- Access the vehicle drawer.
- Press Connectivity.
- Press Bluetooth.
- Switch Bluetooth on.
- Press Add a Bluetooth Device.
A prompt alerts you to search for your vehicle on your device.
- Select your vehicle on your device.
A number appears on your device and on the touchscreen.
- Confirm that the on your device matches the number on the touchscreen.
The touchscreen indicates that you have successfully paired your device.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Ford Motor Company is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.