The system may cancel if:
- The tires lose traction.
- You apply the parking brake.
The system may cancel and set the parking brake if:
- You unbuckle the seatbelt and open the driver door after adaptive cruise control stops your vehicle.
- Adaptive cruise control holds your vehicle at a stop continuously for more than three minutes.
The system may deactivate or prevent activating when requested if:
- The vehicle has a blocked sensor.
- The brake temperature is too high.
- There is a failure in the system or a related system.