Lane Centering may not correctly operate in any of the following conditions:
- Your vehicle is not centered in the lane.
- The lane is too narrow or wide.
- The system does not detect at least one lane marking or when lanes merge or split.
- Limited steering torque input is applied.
- Areas under construction or new infrastructure.
- When modifications to the steering system have been made.
- When using a spare tire.
- In high wind conditions.
The driving assistance torque is limited and may not be sufficient for all driving situations such as driving through tight curves or driving through curves at high speeds.
In exceptional conditions, the system may deviate from the center line.