Vehicles Sold in the United States: Getting Roadside Assistance
To fully assist you should you have a vehicle concern, Ford Motor Company offers a complimentary roadside assistance program. This program is separate from the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
The service is available:
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- For the coverage period supplied with your vehicle.
Roadside Assistance covers:
- A flat tire change with a good spare. For vehicles with an unusable tire inflation kit, we provide towing service.
- 12 V battery jump start.
- Lock-out assistance (key replacement cost is the customer's responsibility).
- Winch out — available within
100 ft (30 m) of a paved or county maintained road, no recoveries.
- In the event your vehicle's high-voltage battery does not have enough power to move, you can choose where you would like your vehicle towed (within a
35 mi (56 km) radius):Nearest public charger.EV Certified Ford or Lincoln Dealer.Your home residence.
Vehicles Sold in the United States: Using Roadside Assistance
Complete the roadside assistance identification card and place it in your wallet for quick reference.This card is in the Owner's Manual kit.
United States vehicle customers who require Roadside Assistance, call 1-800-241-3673.
If you need to arrange roadside assistance for yourself, Ford Motor Company reimburses a reasonable amount for towing to the nearest dealership within
35 mi (56 km). To obtain reimbursement information, United States vehicle customers call 1-800-241-3673. Customers need to submit their original receipts.
Vehicles Sold in Canada: Getting Roadside Assistance
To fully assist you should you have a vehicle concern, Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited offers a complimentary roadside assistance program. This program is eligible within Canada or the continental United States.
The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
This program is separate from the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, but the coverage is concurrent with the powertrain coverage period of your vehicle. Canadian roadside coverage and benefits may differ from the U.S. coverage.
If you require more information, please call us in Canada at 1-800-665-2006, or visit our website at www.ford.ca