When armed, the anti-theft alarm is triggered in any of the following ways:
- If someone opens a door, the liftgate or the hood without a correctly coded key or remote control.
- If you turn the power on without a correctly coded key.
- If the interior sensors detect movement inside your vehicle.
- If the inclination sensors detect an attempt to raise your vehicle.
- If someone disconnects your vehicle's 12V battery or the battery backup alarm.
If the anti-theft alarm is triggered, the alarm horn sounds for 30 seconds and the turn signals flash for 5 minutes.
Any further attempts to carry out one of the above sounds the alarm again.