Changes or modifications not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment. The term "IC:" before the radio certification number only signifies that Industry Canada technical specifications were met.|
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules and with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s).Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Make sure a valid remote control is within
5 ft (1.5 m) from the front door handles and rear of vehicle.
The system may not function if:
- The remote control remains stationary for about a minute.
- The vehicle battery has no charge.
- The remote control battery has no charge.
- There is interference causing issues with the remote control frequencies.
- The remote control is too close to metal objects or electronic devices, for example keys or a cell phone.