You can use these instructions to create a MyKey for either a passive key or a mobile device.
- Raise the center console storage compartment lid.
- Remove the key blade from the remote control and place the remote control in the position shown.
- Switch the ignition on using the key you want to create as MyKey.
- Press Settings on the touchscreen.
- Press Vehicle Settings.
- Press MyKey.
- Press Create MyKey or Create MyKey Mobile Device.
- Press Yes.
- Switch the ignition off.
You successfully created a MyKey. We recommend that you label this key so you can distinguish it from the admin keys.
You can use both a passive key and a mobile device as a MyKey. You must have a second passive key and create it as a MyKey.
The programmed restrictions apply when you switch the vehicle off, open and close the driver door and restart your vehicle with the passive key or mobile device.