A selection of languages are available using the menus in the setting menu.
To toggle between either metric or imperial units, scroll to this display and press the OK button.
Toggling the units of measure using this display will affect the following displays:
- Distance to empty.
- Average fuel consumption.
- Instantaneous fuel consumption.
- Average speed.
To toggle between metric and imperial units, scroll to this display and press the OK button.
Toggling the temperature units using this display will affect the following displays:
- Outside air temperature.
- The temperature display in the automatic climate control.
The following chimes can be switched off:
- Warning messages.
- Information messages.
MyKey is a feature which allows customers to assign keys which will enable extra safety features designed for use by young drivers. Features can be adjusted and customized to suit the level of driver. Features include:
- Muted audio when seatbelts are unbuckled.
- Vehicle speed limited.
- Speed minder.
- Volume limiter on audio system.
- Fuel warnings given at higher distance to empty values.
- Prevention of turning off some driver assist systems:Traction controlPark aidBlind Spot monitor and cross traffic alertCollision Warning System - additionally uses maximum sensitivity as defaultEmergency assistDo not disturb
- Mileage logged by MyKeys.