Opening the Hood
- Pull the hood release lever.See
At a Glance
- Slightly lift the hood.
- Move the catch to the left for vehicles with left-hand drive. Move the catch to the right for vehicle with right-hand drive.
- Open the hood.
- The hood strut supports the hood.
Closing the Hood
- Lower the hood and allow it to drop under its own weight.
- If necessary, apply a downward force on the leading edge of the hood prior to engage with the latch, to fully latch the hood.
Make sure that the hood is correctly closed.